Sunday, December 04, 2016

Donald Trump and Supergirl


Over the weekend Donald Trump attended a "Heroes and Villains"-themed party and was pleased to meet Supergirl there. I once attended an Artists Party and felt very fortunate to be included as part of the group and I'm certain President-elect Trump felt the same way about attending a costumed heroes party. When asked by reporters what hero he was dressed as, Mr. Trump reportedly replied "Myself."

So do you suppose what you've just read is Real News or Fake News? (The Fake News has been taking quite a hit in the media lately, but this Hayfamzone Blog article is Entirely True to the best of my knowledge!)

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger FantasticFrank said...

Hi BRIAN, I loved this article!
As to whether it's true or not I think the quip that DONALD made about himself being his favorite superhero is true .. because he believes that he is the greatest POTUS..... which I will not try to disagree with .. oh BTW I am known as "FANTASTIC FRANK the World's First and only Differently-Abled Inspirational Speaker" and people address me as "FANTASTIC FRANK" or my barber calls me "MR. FANTASTIC"!
Although I cannot evaluate the picture since you may be concerned that its a crop job or something like that..
I'd have to say that if he said he went to a comic book con and got his picture taken with a woman dressed up as SUPERGIRL. who am I to disagree..... when I do the same except that I wear my FANTASTIC FRANK COSTUME!
Keep up the great work!
FF
www.FFHERO.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home