Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beware of Impostors and Accept No Substitutes



There are many gentlemen named Brian Hayes, but they're not all me. For example: a few years after I graduated, the high school I attended even hired a teacher named Brian Hayes (but he was not me).

How many of these other Brian Hayes gents could also be comic book fans? You'd be surprised!

If you go over to YouTube and search for "Brian Hayes Superman" you get a video with some drunken Irish guy blathering on and on about Superman's powers or something or other. THAT IS NOT ME! Here is the link to that video but, believe me, you will not find what you see to be one bit edifying.

Although there may be many Brian Hayes characters crawling around the planet, there is only one hayfamzone and  (good news) YOU ARE A MEMBER OF IT IN GOOD STANDING!

And, just for fun, here is a word cloud of the most frequently used words in The Hayfamzone Blog:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home